Geolocation tracking for the latest mobile client
Valid from Pega Version 8
The latest version of Pega Mobile Client™ now supports geolocation tracking for offline-enabled mobile apps. You can enable constant tracking when users work on specific cases from their worklists. This enhancement helps audit the trail of the case and increase the efficiency of your mobile users. For example, dispatchers at headquarters can track the routes of field workers and more effectively assign them tasks based on their current location.
For more information, see Tracking mobile users based on geolocation data.
Valid from Pega Version 7.1.3
Numerous usability improvements were made for this release. A group of cosmetic, functional, and performance enhancements were also included.
- Treegrid controls work more quickly in IE9 and IE10.
- On application ruleforms, the 5.4 "Place Properties on Thread Page" checkbox will work in 7.1.
- Message error handling has been improved.
- Log messages have been cleaned up.
- Connectors may now be used in Data Pages.
- Move Rules wizard has been enhanced to work in Version 7.1.
Support for Data streaming service for Pega Cloud Marketing 7.4 applications
Valid from Pega Version 2.1
Pega Cloud Marketing 7.4 applications support the Kafka-based Stream service featured in Pega Platform 7.4.