Source field not displaying in data transform
Valid from Pega Version 7.1.4
On the Data Transform rule form when using the Update Page action, if the Relation value is updated to “with values from”, the Source field will not be displayed.
(Note that for existing data transforms where the Source field has already been completed, this situation should not occur.)
- Below is a data transform that has been configured to use Update Page.
- If a user were to choose an alternate source by updating the ‘with values from’ Relation value, they would not be prompted to provide a page name in the Source field.
- At this point, to be able to enter the Source page value, the user has to save the rule, which results in an error because the source page value is blank. This causes the field to appear.
- Once the field has appeared, the Source page value can be provided, and the form can be saved successfully.
Use fast processing option does not work
Valid from Pega Version 7.3.1
The Use fast processing option on Connect REST and Service REST rule forms does not work unless you obtain the HFix-43000 hotfix from Global Customer Service.
Use the following data model guidelines when using fast processing:
- The JSON property names and the clipboard property names must match.
- The JSON tree structure and the clipboard tree structure must be similar.
- The scalar arrays in JSON must be mapped to the clipboard as page lists.
- Multi-dimensional arrays must be mapped into page lists of page lists with the same embedded property names.
In addition, page groups, value groups, and Java objects are not supported by fast processing.