Valid from Pega Version 7.1.3
Numerous usability improvements were made for this release. A group of cosmetic, functional, and performance enhancements were also included.
- Treegrid controls work more quickly in IE9 and IE10.
- On application ruleforms, the 5.4 "Place Properties on Thread Page" checkbox will work in 7.1.
- Message error handling has been improved.
- Log messages have been cleaned up.
- Connectors may now be used in Data Pages.
- Move Rules wizard has been enhanced to work in Version 7.1.
Automated Unit Testing (AUT) content removed from the help
Valid from Pega Version 7.2.2
Information about Automated Unit Testing (AUT) has been removed from the Pega 7 Platform help, beginning with version 7.2.2. The AUT information is still available in earlier versions of the Pega 7 Platform help and on the PDN in the topic category Testing Applications.
PegaUnit testing is now supported on data pages, activities, data transforms, strategies, decision tables, and decision trees, which you can use to quickly and easily create test cases for your Pega 7 Platform applications instead of using AUT.
For more information, see:
- Pega 7.2.2 behavior when switching between PegaUnit testing and Automated Unit Testing features
- Automated Unit Testing