Valid from Pega Version 7.1.3
Numerous usability improvements were made for this release. A group of cosmetic, functional, and performance enhancements were also included.
- Treegrid controls work more quickly in IE9 and IE10.
- On application ruleforms, the 5.4 "Place Properties on Thread Page" checkbox will work in 7.1.
- Message error handling has been improved.
- Log messages have been cleaned up.
- Connectors may now be used in Data Pages.
- Move Rules wizard has been enhanced to work in Version 7.1.
Security fields in JFrog Artifactory repository rule form removed
Valid from Pega Version 8.1
The fields in the Security section of the JFrog Artifactory repository rule form, including the Secure protocol field, the Truststore field, and the Keystore field, were not functional in Pega Platform™ 7.3, 7.3.1, and 7.4. This section has been removed from the JFrog Artifactory repository rule form in Pega Platform 8.1.