Valid from Pega Version 7.1.3
Numerous usability improvements were made for this release. A group of cosmetic, functional, and performance enhancements were also included.
- Treegrid controls work more quickly in IE9 and IE10.
- On application ruleforms, the 5.4 "Place Properties on Thread Page" checkbox will work in 7.1.
- Message error handling has been improved.
- Log messages have been cleaned up.
- Connectors may now be used in Data Pages.
- Move Rules wizard has been enhanced to work in Version 7.1.
Deprecated rule types
Valid from Pega Version 7.1.8
The following rule types have been deprecated as of the Pega 7.1.8 release:
- Service COM
- Service BPEL
- Connect BPEL
- Parse Transform
- Parse Transform Collection
- Parse Infer
For more information, including suggested alternate rule types, see the help topic Deprecated features.