Support for building apps as Android App Bundles
Valid from Pega Version 8.5.5
As of August 2021, Google Play Store requires that you submit new apps in the Android App Bundle publishing format instead of the APK format. You can now build Pega mobile apps in the Android App Bundle format so that they comply with this new requirement.
For more information about generating installation packages for Pega mobile apps, see Generating installation packages. For more information about the Android App Bundle publishing format, see the Android for Developers documentation.
Valid from Pega Version 7.1.3
This release had a focus on extending key capabilities to improve the functionality and ease of use of reporting features based on early adopter feedback. A series of cosmetic changes and fixes are also included.
- Multiple boxes may be checked on List view checkboxes
- Dashboard Charts slider has been improved.
- Summary View reports and charts have been enhanced.
- Column properties can be added to a report in the Report Editor.
- List view column widths can be set by Smart Info.
- Listviews will display correctly for updated systems.
- Improvements to the GuardRail Report.
Use "alternate database" as report source
Valid from Pega Version 7.1.6
You can opt to use the the "alternate database" identified in the Reports Database field of the Data-Admin-DB-Table instance that supports the Applies To class of a report as the source for the report. This reduces the load on the database that serves your application when you run the report.