DCO and PMF integration is unavailable
Valid from Pega Version 7.1.5
DCO and PMF integration functionality is not available in this release. Related project management controls have been removed from the following:
- System Settings landing page ( )
- Application Profile landing page ( )
- Add/Edit Specification dialog
Screenshot generation runs on local client
Valid from Pega Version 7.1.8
If you generate screenshots to include in your application document, this process still runs on your local client. Additionally, you are still required to use Internet Explorer to use this feature.
Warning message when opening server-generated documents
Valid from Pega Version 7.1.8
Depending on your system configuration, the following warning message might be displayed when you open a document that was generated on the server.
If you click, certain content (for example, Table of Contents) is not populated in the document. Instead, click and save the document.
The warning message that displays
Updated Word merge support with Microsoft Silverlight plug-in
Valid from Pega Version 7.1.3
Starting in this release, Pega 7 features that integrate with the Word merge capability are now cross-browser. ActiveX controls (which are only compatible with Internet Explorer) have been replaced with Microsoft Silverlight. This plug-in must be downloaded separately from Microsoft because it is not shipped with Pega 7.
Common features that are affected by this change include the Specification form and Case Type landing page.
Prior to using these features, see the release note Word merge support with Microsoft Silverlight plug-in for more information about setting up their client systems.
BIX -I command-line option fails for unexposed properties
Valid from Pega Version 7.2.2
Business Intelligence Exchange (BIX) command-line extractions fail when the extract has a filter that uses unexposed property references that are passed in by the input file that you specified in the -I command-line option. Previously, the BIX extraction ignored the filter and the extraction did not fail.
Behavior changes when reporting on descendant classes
Valid from Pega Version 7.3.1
Report Definitions that use the Report on descendant class instances option with the Include all descendant classes option apply only to the Applies to Class. Join classes are not included as they were in previous Pega® Platform versions. The following example shows what happens for each possible scenario for Report on descendant class instances when the report is defined on ClassA with a class join with Work-.
- If Report on descendant class instances is disabled, the report runs against ClassA and the join happens with Work-. The behavior is the same in Pega 7.3.1 as it is in previous Pega Platform versions.
- If Report on descendant class instances is enabled, and Include single implementation class is selected, the report runs against ClassA and the join happens with the MySampleClass implementation class. The behavior is the same in Pega 7.3.1 as it is in previous Pega Platform versions.
- If Report on descendant class instances is enabled, and Include all descendant classes is selected, the report runs against ClassA and its descendants and the join happens with Work-. In previous Pega Platform versions, the join happened with the MySampleClass implementation class.