Reporting & Data
Valid from Pega Version 7.1.4
This release fixed many existing unlocalizable elements in 7.1 reporting interfaces (The Report Viewer, Report Editor, Chart Editor, and the Report Browser) and now they are fully localizable. Changes were made to make Listview, summaryview, and report viewer display possible WCAG 2.0 level A and AA support.
- Parameters may now be used in a sub-report join condition.
- Report Definition localization has been enhanced.
- Standalone ListViews with embedded SmartInfo have been improved to resize appropriately when the SmartInfo section is expanded.
- The data section of a report will now display in all of the available space when a fixed header option is selected.
- When localizing a listview with filters, tool tips are translated.
Valid from Pega Version 7.1.3
This release had a focus on extending key capabilities to improve the functionality and ease of use of reporting features based on early adopter feedback. A series of cosmetic changes and fixes are also included.
- Multiple boxes may be checked on List view checkboxes
- Dashboard Charts slider has been improved.
- Summary View reports and charts have been enhanced.
- Column properties can be added to a report in the Report Editor.
- List view column widths can be set by Smart Info.
- Listviews will display correctly for updated systems.
- Improvements to the GuardRail Report.
Report Browser removed from Designer Studio
Valid from Pega Version 7.1.9
The Report Browser and Access landing page have been removed from Designer Studio. In Designer Studio, developers can create, edit, and test reports by using the Report Definition rule form.
The Report Browser is still available in the Case Manager portal.
BIX performance improvements for CSV output in the Pega Cloud
Valid from Pega Version 7.2.1
BIX performance has been enhanced to download up to 25 GB of data per hour for extracts from a BLOB-less class table for CSV output. This high-throughput option is available only for Pega Cloud instances that use a Postgres database. This option is used automatically for these types of extracts.
When this option is used, the –x and –c command-line options for BIX are not supported, and the checkSum field in the manifest summary is not populated. If you need these options, you can revert to the previous implementation by using a setting in the prconfig.xml file.
For more information, see BIX high-throughput data downloads in the Pega Cloud.