Valid from Pega Version 7.1.3
This release had a focus on extending key capabilities to improve the ease of configuration based on early adopter feedback. Improvements were made in run-time performance, especially in high volume situations with complex case configurations. A series of cosmetic changes and fixes are included.
- The Wait shape now supports dynamic references.
- Issues were addressed with the CreatePDF and the CascadingApproval Smartshapes.
- Attachments have been improved.
- Issues with the Create Case Type functionality were addressed.
- The Pega Pulse functionality has been improved, including its performance.
- When auditing a work item, History is now the default tab.
Issue with the Sandbox directive on the Content Security Policy rule form has been fixed
Valid from Pega Version 7.2.2
An issue that related to the Sandbox directive not being applied, even after a value in the Content Security Policy rule form was selected, has been fixed. As a result, restrictions that are applied based on the settings in the Sandbox directive are now more closely aligned with the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) specification than in previous releases. You should test your Content Security Policy to ensure that this change does not cause unexpected behavior in your application, such as making the security policy too restrictive.