Valid from Pega Version 7.1.4
This release contains a number of fixes that improve the configuration and execution of Batch decisions – specifically, a number of usability improvements and addresses some issues when creating strategies on IE8.
- Batch Decision functionality has been enhanced in the NBAM environment.
- In NBAM, users can run the strategy execution batch based on the Seed list class instead of the customer class.
- Interaction data will now work even if Action or Organization dimensions do not have values set.
- Running a strategy which includes a Data Import of a structured page reference will work in batch mode.
- Security was enhanced on the VBD Planner.
- The Access of Role to Object rules have been enhanced to allow users to create new Dimension Operator records.
- The NBAM Segment On Canvas will now fetch the SegMap data, even when the generated extended segment class has not been added to the Pages and Classes of the strategy. The SegMap property will (if it exists) be added to a list of properties to fetch, even if the strategy indicates that it is not used.
- When a strategy is defined on a customer class, users may now specify the list of required properties to fetch for the input definition.
- When creating a new strategy, there is now a section to add a Strategy Results class like Business Issue or Group.
Decision Strategy Manager
Valid from Pega Version 7.1.3
Fixes were made that improve the configuration and execution of Batch Decisions. In particular, the capability to use Structured Data has been enhanced. Some notable improvements have also been made to the UI of Visual Business Director.
- The structured data input configuration will now work even though there is no data.
- VBD has been enhanced to work with Version 7.1.
- The structured data input configuration will now work with nested structures.
- Association rules from Version 6.3 will now work with 7.1 structured data.