Add the security checklist to applications created before 7.3.1
Valid from Pega Version 7.3.1
The security checklist is now automatically added to applications. You can manually add the security checklist to applications that were created in earlier versions.
You can improve the security of your application by completing the tasks on the checklist.
The following task reflects the procedure on how to manually add the security checklists to Designer Studio prior to 7.3.1:
- In the header of Designer Studio, click the name of the application, and then click Definition.
- Click the Documentation tab.
- In the Application guides section, click Add guide.
- In the Application guide& field, enter pxApplicationSecurityChecklist.
- Click the Configure icon in the Available in column and select the portals (App Studio and Dev Studio) that you want to add the security checklist to.
- Click Save.
New privilege required to access the Search landing page
Valid from Pega Version 7.4
After upgrading to Pega® Platform 7.4, users who do not have the pxAccessSearchLP privilege cannot access the Search landing page. The pxAccessSearchLP privilege is automatically assigned to the SysAdm4 role. If you have other roles that require access to the Search landing page, you must add the pxAccessSearchLP privilege to those roles.
For more information about assigning privileges to roles, see User privilege authorization. (Link to: basics/v6portal/landingpages/accessmanager/customizeprivilegestab.htm)