Valid from Pega Version 7.1.3
The PRPC installer has been enhanced to handle additional error conditions related to partial installs and duplicate keys; additionally, the hotfix rollback feature has been improved, and the Rulebase compare tool now supports HTTP(S) environments.
- Rollback feature has been enhanced.
- RuleBase Compare will work for secure (HTTPS) environments as well as non-secure (HTTP) environments.
- Install will gracefully handle the presence of a duplicate key during import.
- When install fails, system will set tables back to original state.
- Remote MBean methods will now work on multi-servant load-balancing systems.
- Enhancements were made to harnesses in Split Schema systems.