Valid from Pega Version 7.1.4
This release had a focus around improving support for accessibility for all the PRPC UI Components as well as extending capabilities for responsive design with grids and tabs. A series of cosmetic changes and fixes are included.
- Improvements have been made for action items being opened in a dynamic container.
- Row repeat functionality in sections has been improved to better handle source properties.
- Screen layouts have been optimized for the iPhone platform
- The display on dynamic containers has been enhanced to provide the same behavior for both single-mode and multi-mode.
- The Launch Harness feature has been improved to launch into a pop-up window.
- The operator menu will now display from the Case Manager portal.
- The Primary Page functionality has been enhanced for control-defined Repeating Tab Headers.
- Using local actions defined as modal windows has been enhanced to work in an iPAD using a Safari browser.
- When using a modal dialog to open a flow action in a repeat grid, to add an item to the list, users may now cancel out of this dialog if no changes are needed.
Valid from Pega Version 7.1.3
Issues for cross-browser support for Designer Studio have been addressed. Improvements were made in run-time performance for data pages with grids, and a number of cosmetic changes and fixes were made.
- Login Performance improvements
- A cursor pointer issue was addressed in Case Manager.
- In reports, data in columns will now right-align.
- Improved section validation functionality
- Harnesses with screen layouts will now save when there is a refresh condition on a panel.
- Outline View tree has been improved.
- Improvements to Repeat Grids using Data Pages as a source.
- Formatted text cells can be put into a grid to display the value of a property retrieved from a Report Definition join.
- Designer Studio changes to support IE9 and IE10.
- Improved designer studio layout
- Designer Studio changes to support quirks mode in IE8 and IE9.
- Improvements to SmartLabels in Data Pages
- Tab groups will take parameters for pre-activities in a defer load setup.
- Sections support nested dynamic layouts.
Browser unresponsive when logging in to Designer Studio
Valid from Pega Version 7.4
The What's new in 7.4 widget on the Designer Studio home page uses WebGL to render its background animation. If your browser is running on a virtual machine without hardware acceleration, your browser might become unresponsive because of this widget. Click the Hide this until next release button to remove the widget. At your next login, the widget will not be displayed.