Valid from Pega Version 7.1.4
This release had a focus around improving support for accessibility for all the PRPC UI Components as well as extending capabilities for responsive design with grids and tabs. A series of cosmetic changes and fixes are included.
- Improvements have been made for action items being opened in a dynamic container.
- Row repeat functionality in sections has been improved to better handle source properties.
- Screen layouts have been optimized for the iPhone platform
- The display on dynamic containers has been enhanced to provide the same behavior for both single-mode and multi-mode.
- The Launch Harness feature has been improved to launch into a pop-up window.
- The operator menu will now display from the Case Manager portal.
- The Primary Page functionality has been enhanced for control-defined Repeating Tab Headers.
- Using local actions defined as modal windows has been enhanced to work in an iPAD using a Safari browser.
- When using a modal dialog to open a flow action in a repeat grid, to add an item to the list, users may now cancel out of this dialog if no changes are needed.
Valid from Pega Version 7.1.3
Issues for cross-browser support for Designer Studio have been addressed. Improvements were made in run-time performance for data pages with grids, and a number of cosmetic changes and fixes were made.
- Login Performance improvements
- A cursor pointer issue was addressed in Case Manager.
- In reports, data in columns will now right-align.
- Improved section validation functionality
- Harnesses with screen layouts will now save when there is a refresh condition on a panel.
- Outline View tree has been improved.
- Improvements to Repeat Grids using Data Pages as a source.
- Formatted text cells can be put into a grid to display the value of a property retrieved from a Report Definition join.
- Designer Studio changes to support IE9 and IE10.
- Improved designer studio layout
- Designer Studio changes to support quirks mode in IE8 and IE9.
- Improvements to SmartLabels in Data Pages
- Tab groups will take parameters for pre-activities in a defer load setup.
- Sections support nested dynamic layouts.
Cannot copy final section rules in UI Kit ruleset
Valid from Pega Version 7.1.6
You cannot copy section rules in the UI Kit ruleset (UI-Kit-71) that start with pz or px (final rules in the base PRPC rulesets).
Instead, to customize these rules, use the Copy/Merge Ruleset tool, available at, to copy all rules from the UI Kit into your application ruleset. You can then check the section rules in and out.
Microsof Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) may display a script error when clicking a Help button
Valid from Pega Version 7.1.6
A script error may be displayed when clicking a Help button when script error notification is turned on in the browser. As a work around, uncheck the Display a notification about every script error option in the Advanced tab of the Options dialog box in Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.