Valid from Pega Version 7.1.3
This release had a focus on extending key capabilities to improve the ease of configuration based on early adopter feedback. Improvements were made in run-time performance, especially in high volume situations with complex case configurations. A series of cosmetic changes and fixes are included.
- The Wait shape now supports dynamic references.
- Issues were addressed with the CreatePDF and the CascadingApproval Smartshapes.
- Attachments have been improved.
- Issues with the Create Case Type functionality were addressed.
- The Pega Pulse functionality has been improved, including its performance.
- When auditing a work item, History is now the default tab.
Support for Data streaming service for Pega Cloud Marketing 7.4 applications
Valid from Pega Version 2.1
Pega Cloud Marketing 7.4 applications support the Kafka-based Stream service featured in Pega Platform 7.4.