Valid from Pega Version 7.1.3
This release had a focus on extending key capabilities to improve the ease of configuration based on early adopter feedback. Improvements were made in run-time performance, especially in high volume situations with complex case configurations. A series of cosmetic changes and fixes are included.
- The Wait shape now supports dynamic references.
- Issues were addressed with the CreatePDF and the CascadingApproval Smartshapes.
- Attachments have been improved.
- Issues with the Create Case Type functionality were addressed.
- The Pega Pulse functionality has been improved, including its performance.
- When auditing a work item, History is now the default tab.
Stages and Steps may not appear as expected
Valid from Pega Version 7.1.5
There are some unique configurations of the newly enhanced pxDisplayStages gadget that can lead to case type "Stages and Steps" appearing more than once or not at all. In the event that your application experiences one of these scenarios, the recommended work around is to relocate the gadget:
- Add pxDisplayStages to the pyCaseContainer section (or equivalent)
- Remove pxDisplayStages from the pyCaseActionArea section (or equivalent).
Limited question and answer formats in new surveys
Valid from Pega Version 7.4
Complex questions and some answer formats for simple questions, such as attachment, are not supported by the new surveys that you create. Although you can create stand-alone questions in your survey library that use these formats, you can add these questions to legacy surveys only.
For more information about supported answer formats, see Answer formats for questions in a survey.