Valid from Pega Version 7.1.3
This release had a focus on extending key capabilities to improve the ease of configuration based on early adopter feedback. Improvements were made in run-time performance, especially in high volume situations with complex case configurations. A series of cosmetic changes and fixes are included.
- The Wait shape now supports dynamic references.
- Issues were addressed with the CreatePDF and the CascadingApproval Smartshapes.
- Attachments have been improved.
- Issues with the Create Case Type functionality were addressed.
- The Pega Pulse functionality has been improved, including its performance.
- When auditing a work item, History is now the default tab.