Valid from Pega Version 7.1.3
This release had a focus on extending key capabilities to improve the ease of configuration based on early adopter feedback. Improvements were made in run-time performance, especially in high volume situations with complex case configurations. A series of cosmetic changes and fixes are included.
- The Wait shape now supports dynamic references.
- Issues were addressed with the CreatePDF and the CascadingApproval Smartshapes.
- Attachments have been improved.
- Issues with the Create Case Type functionality were addressed.
- The Pega Pulse functionality has been improved, including its performance.
- When auditing a work item, History is now the default tab.
Stages and Steps may not appear as expected
Valid from Pega Version 7.1.5
There are some unique configurations of the newly enhanced pxDisplayStages gadget that can lead to case type "Stages and Steps" appearing more than once or not at all. In the event that your application experiences one of these scenarios, the recommended work around is to relocate the gadget:
- Add pxDisplayStages to the pyCaseContainer section (or equivalent)
- Remove pxDisplayStages from the pyCaseActionArea section (or equivalent).
Both Transfer and Transfer Assignment flow actions are displayed in the Bulk Actions tool
Valid from Pega Version 7.1.7
Both the deprecated Transfer flow action and its Pega 7.1.7 replacement Transfer Assignment (pyTransferAssignment) might appear in the menu on the Bulk Actions tool.
Either of the following situations can cause this behavior:
- The original application did not contain the UI-Kit-7 ruleset, for example, the application was built on Pega 7.1.5.
- The default flow actions are based on BulkProcessTransferFlowAction system settings.
- If you add pyTransferAssignment as a local action in a case type rule, users will see both old and new actions.
- The flow actions are still available unless you override the settings.
- The upgraded application uses the UI Kit ruleset, but the Transfer local action was defined in the original case type rule and copied to the application.
- The original is explicitly defined in the application.
- pyTransferAssignment is available through the system settings in the UI Kit.
As a best practice, upgrade Transfer flow actions to Transfer Assignment in your flows and local actions. The UI Kit ruleset ensures that the new flow actions are optimized for mobile interfaces. In addition, Transfer Assignment provides multiple transfer functions (to manager, workbasket, advanced options) in a single form.
Alternatively, keep the original system settings so that the existing flow actions are still available.
Flow import functionality is limited to Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 9 and Version 10 in Pegasystems Public Format
Valid from Pega Version 7.1.7
Importing a flow in the Rule-from-File wizard is limited to Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 and Internet Explorer 10 in the Pegasystems Public Format .