Valid from Pega Version 7.1.4
Critical customer-driven product improvements were made to SOAP services, SOAP connectors and connector wizard, CMIS connectors, and the Pega Image Viewer. These fixes addressed a handful of functionality gaps discovered in PRPC 7.1 and earlier releases by internal and external customers.
- A Connect-CMIS instance which was created using a reference to an ATOM Server Instance may now use Global Resource Settings.
- The Execute Synchronously (one-way operation) has been enhanced for SOAP Services.
- The Silverlight version of PegaImageViewer has been enhanced to print ranges of multiple pages at once.
- The SOAP Wizard has been improved to show all the ports which are available in the WSDL file.
- Two way SSL has been enhanced for the Connect-REST rule.