Use fast processing option does not work
Valid from Pega Version 7.3.1
The Use fast processing option on Connect REST and Service REST rule forms does not work unless you obtain the HFix-43000 hotfix from Global Customer Service.
Use the following data model guidelines when using fast processing:
- The JSON property names and the clipboard property names must match.
- The JSON tree structure and the clipboard tree structure must be similar.
- The scalar arrays in JSON must be mapped to the clipboard as page lists.
- Multi-dimensional arrays must be mapped into page lists of page lists with the same embedded property names.
In addition, page groups, value groups, and Java objects are not supported by fast processing.
For Microsoft SQL Server deployments, change settings to create data types in Integration Designer
Valid from Pega Version 8.1
For on-premises deployments that use Microsoft SQL Server, set the Pega-Reporting/reporting/useMergeHintForRRquery dynamic system setting to true. If you do not configure this setting, you might not be able to create a new data type in Integration Designer that uses Pega as the system of record. Configure the setting as follows:
- Owning ruleset: Pega-Reporting
- Setting purpose: reporting/useMergeHintForRRquery
- Value: true
For more information about configuring dynamic system settings, see Creating a dynamic system setting.