Valid from Pega Version 7.1.4
This release focused on improving the user experience of creating new rules and tightening up the use of specifications in the Case Designer. The layout of the New and Save As forms were made more intuitive and intelligent. Specification actions were made to be more consistent across various aspects of the Case Designer.
- After removing specification references, users can create and save a new specification.
- Developers may now choose either an existing specification or create a new one for subflows and Split-For-Each shapes.
- If a specification is not associated with flow shapes such as sub flows, Utilities, or Split-For-Each, it is possible to import speciications with the same names, and the flow shapes will default to using those imported specs.
- In the outline view, specification changes will be preserved when switching from tab to tab.
- The View Full Details functionality from either Configure Step or the Outline View will display all details, including the specification requirement links.