- If App Studio is not in Preview mode, in the header, click Preview application.
- In the header of App Studio, select the portal in which you manage reports.
- In the left navigation pane, open the Report Browser by clicking Reports.
- Select the reports that you want to view:
- To view your custom reports, click the My Reports tab.
- To view all available reports, click the All reports tab.
- Hover over the report shortcut, click the Actions icon, and then
Result: Report scheduling task window appears.
- Optional: Provide the task details:
- In the Task Definition section, in the Task
Name field, edit the scheduling task name.The name supports only letters, numbers, and the underscore character.
- In the Task Description field, edit the description.
- In the Task Definition section, in the Task Name field, edit the scheduling task name.
- Provide the scheduling details:
- In the Task Scheduling section, in the Time of Day list, select when to run the report.
- In the Recurrence section, select the recurrence of the
task.For example, if you want to run the report once, click One-Time only.
- In the on field, click the Calendar icon, and then select the date to run the report.
- To retry a failed run attempt, select the On error, retry check box, and then specify the number and interval of re-tries.
- Provide the report processing details. For more information, see Managing report subscriptions.
- Schedule the report by clicking Submit.
- Managing report subscriptions
Keep users up-to-date on relevant scheduled reports by managing report subscriptions.
- Subscribing to reports
Keep up-to-date with the system changes, and receive a copy of the scheduled report each time the report runs by subscribing to the report.
- Schedule task form
Use the Schedule task form to schedule reports to run at a time, interval, and frequency that you define.