After you create a custom or Kerberos authentication service, configure it so that Pega Platform can connect to the repository and find the operator credentials. You can map attributes from the repository to properties in Pega Platform, and can also configure optional features such as authentication and time-out activities.
To create a custom or Kerberos authentication service, or open an existing service
- In the navigation panel of Dev Studio, click
- Choose a non-SAML authentication service from the instance list.
- If you have a custom authentication service, complete the following steps:
- If you have a Kerberos authentication service, complete the following steps:
- Optional: Configure the challenge behavior
- Optional: Configure the time-out behavior
- Optional: Map additional operator information