You can enable your system to automatically manage the resolution of queue processor and job scheduler rules in an application without any manual configurations. These applications are added to the System Runtime Context.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Application Definition category, and then click Application.
- Select the application that you want to add to the System Runtime Context.
- On the Definition tab, in the Advanced section, select the Include in background processing check box.
- To ensure that the application was added to the System Runtime Context, perform
the following steps:
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Verify that your application appears in the Applications list.