In a multinode cluster system, the index files required for search can be hosted on one or more nodes. To add or remove an index host node interactively, complete the following steps.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Settings section, click Add node below the list of nodes to add a node.
- Enter the following information for a new index node:
- Host Node ID
- The ID of a node on which the search index files will be stored. You can look up valid node IDs on the page.
- File Directory
- The absolute file path to the directory on the node in which the search index files will be stored. If no value is specified, Pega Platform writes index files to a subdirectory of the PegaRULES temporary directory PegaSearchIndex.
- Click Save Settings.
- If you add a host node, wait until the new node is displayed with Node
Status equal to
onlinebefore configuring additional nodes. Click Refresh to refresh the display.