The following list outlines the process that project managers should follow when creating a new highly available system using a Pega Platform installation.
- Understand the production requirements
- Define the service level agreement for the production system.
- Perform capacity planning to understand the necessary computational requirements to meet the required service level agreement.
- Deploy the physical architecture
- Configure the Pega Platform
- Build applications or migrate existing applications
- Perform system testing