You can configure Pega Platform to display a message to users in the event of a server or browser crash. When a user is notified of a crash, the default message says "Your session was disrupted. Please verify all work in progress." You can customize this message.
- In Dev Studio, access the high availability landing page by clicking .
- To enable a crash notification message, select the Enable end user messaging of a crash event check box.
- Click Submit.
Result: The Pega-ProcessEnginesession/ha/crash/EnableUserNotification dynamic system setting is set to
- Optional: To modify the message that is displayed to users for crash notification, override the
field value rule.
- From the navigation panel in Dev Studio, click .
- Search for the field value rule where Applies To equals @baseclass, Field Name equals pyCaption, Localized Value starts with Your session was disrupted, and RuleSet equals Pega-UIEngine. Click the entry in the table to open the rule.
- Click , select a ruleset, and click Create and open.
- In the To field, enter the text of the crash notification message.
- Click Save.