You can stop the Tracer tool for listeners when the tracing session did not shut down correctly, for example, because of network issues.
To access the Listener Management landing page, view the list of listeners, and view more details about a listener, you must have the PegaRULES:SysOpsObserver role. To perform all available actions on listeners, for example, to trace a listener, you must also have the PegaRULES:SysOpsAdministrator role.
- In the navigation pane of Admin Studio, click .
- Select a node from the list at the top left corner of the page to manage listeners in the cluster (all nodes) or on a specific node (either the current node or a remote node).
- Optional: Filter the list of listeners.
- In the Actions column, click the Actions link that corresponds
to the listener for which you want to terminate the tracing session, and select one of the
- Terminate service trace on node - Select to terminate the tracer session for the service if the trace action was initialized by the Trace service on node action.
- Terminate service trace in cluster - Select to terminate the tracer session for the service on all nodes in the cluster, regardless of whether the trace action was initialized by the Trace service in cluster or Trace service on node action.