You can periodically check the status of search agents and index files, and report on any events and issues that arise. The system sends out notifications when reindexing is complete or fails, when a period spot check fails, or when a full diagnostic check is complete or fails.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Settings section, configure the following fields:
- Automatically Monitor Files – Select to automatically review the index files at the interval set in the Frequency of Monitoring field.
- Notify when re-indexing and diagnostic checks are done – Select to send notifications after reindexing and performing diagnostic checks. When checked, enter a list of email addresses to send notifications, and select the email account to use for sending the messages.
- Notify on change of search host nodes – Select to send notifications when a search host node has been modified. When checked, enter a list of email addresses to send notifications, and select the email account to use for sending the messages.
- Click Save Settings.