Monitor and debug requestor activity from the Requestors page in Admin Studio. The Requestors page displays summary information about Application, Browser, Batch, and Portal requestor types and lists all the active requestors in a specific cluster or node.
- In the navigation pane of Admin Studio, click .
- Select the requestors to display:
- All nodes — Display requestors for all nodes in the cluster.
- Specific node — Press the Down arrow key and select a node for the requestor display.
- Active — Click the Active tab to show only requestors that have active Java threads.
- My requestors — Click the My requestors tab to show only requestors for the logged-in operator.
- Optional: To view associate requestors, click the left arrow at the beginning of a row. You can perform all operations on associate requestors that you can perform on the main requestor.
- Click the More menu icon at the far-right end of the requestor
that you want to manage, and then select one of the following options.
- Performance details — View the Performance Analyzer (PAL) statistics for the selected requestor.
- Trace — Start the Tracer tool for the selected requestor to debug errors in requestor activity.
- Terminate Trace — Stop the Tracer tool for requestors for which the tracing session was not properly closed, for example, because of network issues.
- Terminate rule watch — Stop the tracer for a rule watch session. A rule watch session is started when you trace a rule (such as an activity) or trace a service rule (such as REST service or SOAP service).
- Java Stack Trace — View a Java stack trace of the operations that the selected requestor performs. This snapshot display is not updated in real time.
- View Clipboard — Open the Clipboard tool for the selected requestor to review property values that are in the clipboard.
- Analyze Clipboard — View the estimated clipboard size in kilobytes and the size of each thread and clipboard page for the selected requestor.
- Interrupt — Interrupt the processing of the selected requestor at the beginning of the next activity step.
- Terminate — Stop the requestor, remove the requestor from the requestor status display, and then delete the requestor from the system.
- Start Profiling / Stop Profiling —
Start or stop profiling the selected requestor. After stopping the Profiler tool, you
can download the
.csvfile that contains a detailed trace of performance information for the selected requestor.
- Requestor Details — View details for the selected requestor, including the operator name, ID, and trace list. Set the trace/requestorlistsize prconfig setting to any value between 0 and 511 inclusive, to configure the number of trace entries that you can view.