Control when your application archives cases to improve application performance and avoid issues that might negatively impact the performance of your Pega Platform.
For more information about reports, see Running a report.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click .
- Select the pyPegaArchiver Job Scheduler.
- Copy the job scheduler to a ruleset in your application. For more information, see Creating a rule specialized by circumstance.
- Define the run cycle for the archiving process.
- On the Definition tab, select an option from the Schedule list to indicate how often the archiving process runs.
- Provide additional parameters based on the schedule type that you
choose.For example, you can run the job scheduler every two months on the first Wednesday of the month when your schedule type is Monthly.
- In the Start time field, enter a time in hours and
minutes. As a best practice, choose a time when there is less demand for case workers.
- In the Time zone list, select an option based on the location of your application.
- Click Save.
- Repeat this procedure for the pyPegaPurger and
pyPegaIndexer Job Schedulers.
For more information about the standard job schedulers, review the fields in the Documentation section of the History tab on the Job Scheduler form.
- Optional: Repeat this procedure for the pyArchival_ReIndexer property when you want to periodically schedule periodic fixes to corrupted indexes after a pyPegaIndexer job, and repeat it for the pyPegaExpunger when deleting archived case files permanently from Pega Cloud File Storage.