Set up an intuitive case page that provides users with the information that they need to successfully process cases. Whenever you create a new case type, the application automatically adds a case page that represents the visual framework for processing case information.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- On the User interface tab, in the Views pane on the left side of the window, click Case page.
- Define the header for the page:
The preview on the right side of the work area reflects the changes that you make to the page.
- In the Header list, select the field whose content you want to display as the main header.
- In the Subheader list, select the field whose content you want to display as the secondary header.
- Optional: To remove the default case icon from the header, clear the Show icon in header check box.
- In the Tabs section, manage the tabs in the pane on the
left side of the case page:The application sets up the Details and Pulse tabs by default.
- To create a new tab, click Add, and then enter the name for the tab.
- To remove a tab, click the Remove icon.
- To change the position of a tab, drag the tab into place.
- Optional: To edit the content of each tab, click the Drill in icon
for that tab, and then make the updates that you need:
- To change the tab template, click Edit, and then click the template that you want to apply to the tab.
- To change the name of the tab, in the Tab name field, enter a new name.
- To add a widget, view, field, or an insight to the tab, click Add, and then select the item that you want to add.
- To change the position of a field or a view on the page, drag the component into place.
- To remove a field or a view from the page, click the Remove icon.
- In the Utilities section, manage the widgets that appear
in the expandable pane on the right side of the case page:The application sets up the Files and documents and Followers widgets by default.
- To add a new widget, click Add, and select the widget that you want to use.
- To change the name of a widget, click the Configure icon, and then provide the new widget name.
- To remove a widget, click the Remove icon.
- To change the position of a widget, drag the component into place.
- Click Save.
The assignment list is where the case page displays the form for each step.