- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- Open the column-based view that you want to edit:
Choices Actions Forms
- On the Workflow tab, in the Case life cycle section, click an assignment or an approval step.
- In the Step properties pane, click Configure view.
Case views and previously-configured forms On the User interface tab, click the view that you want to edit. Note: The list includes only the views for new steps that you initially configured in the Workflow tab.
- In the Edit view section, make the updates that you
- To change the name of the view, in the View name field, enter a new view name.
- To change the view template, click Edit, and then click the template that you want to apply to the view.
- To add a field, view, data relationship, or a UI component to the view, click Add, and then select the item that you want to add.
- To change the position of a field or a view on the page, drag the component into place.
- To remove a field or a view from the page, click Remove this field.
- In the row with the newly added item, click the
Configure icon, and then define additional settings,
such as labels and visibility.For more information, see Configuring fields.
- Click Save.
In this scenario, the view uses a two-column template.