Applicable to Theme UI-Kit applications
Access the data in a row or an element of a grid layout for reviewing or
editing, without leaving the main screen, by configuring a modal dialog box.
can configure the modal dialog box for the following elements:
- Hierarchical table
- Navigational tree
- Open the section that you want to modify.
- Click the layout that you want to edit, and then click the View
- In the Layout properties window, click the
- For the Row editing parameter, select
This option provides the user with an option to edit the details, such as rows, of a
master object, without leaving the main screen.
- In the Display of details list, select Modal
- Optional: To use the default modal dialog box template, clear the Override default
modal template check box.
- Optional: To specify a custom format of the modal dialog box that is defined in the skin, in the
Modal format list, select Other, and then
press the down arrow key to select the format that you want to use.
- In the Detail flow action field, select the flow action that you
want to use for displaying content in the modal dialog box.
- Optional: To display the data in the modal dialog box as read-only, select the Display
details read-only check box.
- Click Submit.
- Click Save.