Applicable to Theme UI-Kit applications
Remove mixins that you no longer use to keep the skin of your application better
organized and more convenient to navigate. When you delete a mixin, you must update the mixins
that reference it manually.
You cannot delete inherited mixins. If you override an inherited mixin, you can only revert
it to the original state.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio,
- Expand the User Interface category, and
then click Skin.
- Open the skin that you want to edit.
- On the Mixins tab, click My Mixins, and
then click the mixin that you want to remove.
- In the settings pane in the middle of the screen, click .
- Click Save.