Modify an existing page that is not directly related to a case flow. Add layouts, sections and static controls. Fill the page with content, text, or images.
- In the header of App Studio, click Preview application, and then enter the design mode by clicking Design.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Pages.
- Click the name of the page that you want to edit.
- Hover over the section and click the Edit this section icon.
- In the design pane on the right side of the screen, click the Add new icon to see the list of available elements.
- Add the element to the section by clicking the Add to view icon next to the name of the element.
- Close the Add panel.
- Optional: To edit an element, hover over the element and click the Edit this field icon.
- Save the changes by closing the design pane.