Add choices to a picklist to specify the options that users can select. At runtime, users are prompted to select one choice from the picklist. List entries are displayed in the order in which you add choices.
In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types.
Under Case types, click the name of a case type.
On the Data model tab, click + Add field.
Enter the name of the field.
In the Type column, select Picklist.
Click the Properties icon.
In the Display as list, select the name of a control.
The control defines how users see your list.
- Drop-down list – Displays a list of options in a drop-down format, from which users can select a single option
- Radio buttons – Displays a list of options in a radio button format, from which users can select a single option
- Autocomplete – Returns a list that matches the value entered by users in the field.
In the Choices field, enter a choice to display in the list at run time.
For example, the choices in a color picklist might include red, white, and blue.
For each additional option in the picklist, click + Add choice, and repeat step 8.
- Adding single-value fields to forms
Collect specific information from users when they process a case by adding a single-value field to a form. For example, you can add a field that references a phone number to a form that prompts users to enter their personal and address details.
- Storage and display of fields