Styles set here apply to Label controls and labels for property values (specified in the Label For field in the cell Properties panel).
For the following formats, you can specify the Text style:
- Standard (label) — Default format applied to Label controls.
- Standard (label for field) — Format applied to labels for property values, specified in the Label For field in the cell Properties panel.
You can also create custom label formats.
A preview of the currently selected format displays to the right. To preview all label formats, click Preview All.
You can also preview formats by selecting Actions > Launch in the toolbar and then choosing one of the following preview options: Run Process, Open Portal, Harness Preview, UI Gallery Preview, Skin Preview.
Define the appearance of the text for the selected label format.
Select this check box to define a custom text format:
- Creating a custom label format
You can create a new custom format or copy an existing one.
- Applying a custom label format
- Configuring a text label in a layout cell or header
A cell on the layout can present formatted text, which may include the results of JSP tags or directives. Follow these instructions to control the presentation of the label. Labels can also appear in headers.
- Component styles (custom style formats)
Use the Component styles tab to define the presentation of components by creating custom style formats. After you define style formats, reference them on property panes for sections, harnesses, and controls.