Build a reusable user interface module by defining the form and content of a view. Views are clusters of UI components that you can modify according to your business needs by adding fields, applying templates, or embedding other views.For example, you can create a view with fields for collecting contact data, and then use it in different contexts throughout the application.
In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
In the View tab, click the view that you want to edit.
Edit the view by doing any of the following actions:
- To change the name of the view, in the View name field, enter a new view name.
- To change the view template, click Change template, and then click the template that you want to apply to the view.
- To add a field or embed another view inside the current view, click Add, and then select the UI component that you want to add.
- To change the position of a field or a view on the page, drag the component into place.
- To remove a field or a view from the page, click Remove this field.