- In Dev Studio, search for and open the section to which you want to add the helper classes.
- Hover over the region whose size you want to change, and then click the Edit icon.
- In the Region properties modal dialog box, select the Override default region settings check box.
- In the Styles field, enter the name of the helper class
that you want to use:
- modal-width-1_5x – sets the minimum width to be 960p.
- modal-width-2x – sets the minimum width to be 1280p.
- modal-width-max-content – sets the minimum width to be the maximum width of the content.
- Click Submit.
- On the ruleform, click Save.