- For on-premises systems where Constellation was not installed with Pega
Platform, complete the manual installation:
- To install the Constellation package by using Docker, see Installing Constellation by using Docker.
- To install the Constellation package by using Helm for Kubernetes, see Installing Constellation by using Helm for Kubernetes.
Note: Pega Infinity must use a secure HTTPS protocol to support Constellation.
- Configure DSS and REST API settings for Constellation.
For more information, see Configuring Pega Platform for Constellation. Note: You do not have to configure Pega Platform for Constellation if you use Pega Cloud. In Pega Cloud, the system configures automatically during deployment.
- Ensure that your application uses an app alias.For more information, see Adding an application URL alias.
- For Theme Cosmos use, ensure that your application uses either
the UI Kit theme or theme Cosmos.
Caution: App Studio does not support Theme Cosmos portals in applications that do not use the UI Kit or theme Cosmos. For more information, see Pega Design Systems.
- Enable the Constellation engine:
- For Safari users in Pega Cloud, in the Privacy menu of
your browser, enable cross-site tracking.
Note: In Pega Cloud, the Constellation engine operates as a regional service that uses cross-domain URLs. Safari blocks cross-domain cookies by default. If you do not enable cross-domain cookies, the interface cannot display images in the UI.