By consistently using the predefined presentation formats for Button controls in your application, you make the user interface more predictable and help users complete forms more intuitively.
- Open the view with the control that you want to
edit.For more information, see Accessing views in your application.
- In the configuration pane on the right side of the window, hover over the control, and then click the Edit icon.
- On the Presentation tab, in the Control
format list, define the style that you want to apply to the control. The UI Gallery landing page contains a working example of the Link control and its formats, which you can use as a reference. For more information, see Accessing the UI Gallery.
- To convert existing customized Button controls to a predefined format, use the pzUpdateButtonLinkFormats activity.
- To add a label to the Button control, select the Include a label check box, and then, in the adjacent field, enter the text for the label or press the Down Arrow key and select a predefined label.
- To specify a format for the label, press the Down Arrow key in the Label format field and select a format.
- Click Apply.