By exposing savable data pages and their save plans, you can now easily replace or update related data and persist those changes during the case lifecycle directly in App Studio. With this new enhancement, you no longer need to save data objects to external systems in Dev Studio. Some of the advantages provided by this functionality include the following abilities:
- Configure a save plan in App Studio.
- List savable data reference fields in a collect information step.
- Update and replace a data source with a single configure source option.
- Create a data reference by using the “Copy” option.
- Create a data model during request and response mapping.
For more information, see Configuring a save plan for a data page in App Studio.