Before you begin: Create a main feature that you want to expand. For more
information, see Creating features.
Provide more advanced and varied solutions in your application by enhancing
application features with subfeatures. Create a subfeature to define a capability that extends
For example, you can create a feature that describes reporting
and monitoring, and then extend that feature with subfeatures for business reporting and
What to do next: Extend the subfeature with additional capabilities by creating
additional nested subfeatures. You can create four levels of subfeatures.
- In the header of App Studio, click the Agile Workbench icon.
- In the header of Agile Workbench, click the
More icon, and then click Application
- In the header of the Features section, click the name of the
feature that you want to supplement with a subfeature.
- In the Subfeatures section, click the
- In the Name field, enter text that uniquely identifies the
- In the Description field, enter text that describes the business
value for this subfeature and provides an overview of what users can do when the
development team implements this subfeature.
- Click Create.