Link a rule or data instance to your application guide give users direct access to internal resources.
- Open an application guide by searching for it or by using the Application Explorer.
- On the Definition tab, expand a chapter in the Chapter name column.
- Click the Gear icon next to a task name.
- In the Action type list, select Open rule/data.
- In the Display text field, enter a label for the link that users click in the task.
- In the Rule Type field, enter the class that defines the type of
rule that you are linking.
For example, all data transforms are instances of the Rule-Obj-Model class.
- In the Instance Name field, use one of the following methods to
select your rule.
Press the Down Arrow key, and then select the fully qualified name of a rule.
Enter the name of a data instance.
- Click Submit.
- Click Save.