Maintain the best quality of your application by testing it with the
Clipboard tool. To test or debug your application, set values for the properties that you need
to inspect, and then check whether these elements behave in an expected way.
example, to test a child case type before you finish creating its parent case type, you can
provide data that the child case type normally inherits from its parent. After you conduct your
testing, you can debug your application by providing different values, as necessary.
- In App Studio, navigate to an element that you want to test.For example: To test a child case, in the navigation pane of App Studio, click
Case types, click a case type that you want to open, and then
- In the footer of App Studio, click .Result: The Pega Clipboard window opens. The
Thread panel lists pages in memory associated with the selected
thread, such as case types.
- In the Thread panel, click the page that stores the values that
you want to edit.
- In the Clipboard page section, click
- In the Value column, provide a value for the property that you
want to test or debug.
- Click Save.
- Populate the process that you want to test or debug with the new clipboard data.For example: Bring the case to a resolution.
- Verify that the field values match the test values.