You can communicate with the members of a space by using Pulse to discuss relevant topics, for example, training for new hires.
- In the navigation pane, click Spaces.
- Choose the spaces in your application to view.
- To view the private and public spaces, and unlisted spaces of which you are a member, click All spaces.
- To view only the spaces of which you are a member or an owner, click My spaces.
- Click the space in which you want to start or continue a discussion.
- On the Activity tab, use Pulse to communicate with the
members of the space.
Tip: Select the types of notifications that you receive for the space by clicking Notification preferences and enabling the Override at instance level option.
- Optional: Add content to support discussions by uploading or pinning files, URLs, and documents, or by pinning cases and other spaces in your application.
- Optional: If you are the owner of the space, moderate discussions and content by deleting the messages, attachments, and pins that are irrelevant or inappropriate.