You can delete an entire branch and its contents from the system. You can also package the branch in a JAR file and download it before deleting it.
- Check in any records that are checked out.
- In the navigation panel, click App, and then click Branches.
- Click the branch that you want to delete.
- Click .
- Optional: If there are rulesets in the branch, and you want to save them in a JAR file that you can download, select the Save branch contents in a JAR fie for download check box.
- Click Delete in the confirmation dialog box.
- Click Done.