Analyze information about your system by viewing log files. Log files gather data about internal operations, system performance, or security so that you can make informed decisions when you manage your applications.The log files match the current operator ID for all the sessions on the server node.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Logs tab, in the Log utilities section, click Log files.
- In the Log File Download window, click a file name to view one of
the logs.The initial display shows log file entries for your operator ID, 25 lines at a time.
- Optional: To adjust the display to your needs, change or remove the log filters:
- To change the number of lines, in the Lines Per Page field, enter a new value, and then click Apply.
- To change the number of pages that the window displays, in the Number of Pages Presented, enter a new value, and then click Apply.
- To filter the logs by a user, in the Filter by field, enter
an operator ID, and then click Apply.
If you clear the Filter by field, the results include logs for all users in the system.
- After you analyze the logs, return to the list of logs by clicking Back.