Before you begin: Ensure that your application uses UI Kit 14 or any of its
To conveniently navigate between your applications, add the My
Applications gadget to your existing portal or application by embedding a
header and a menu.
By using the My Applications
you can see an overview of your applications with short descriptions, customize the icons of
your applications, and search the applications by name. By default, the My
gadget is available in App Studio.
- In Dev Studio, open an application in which you want
to add the My Applications gadget.
- In the navigation panel, click pyPortalHeader
section., and then open the
- Right-click the embedded pyAppLauncher section, and then
- Open the section where you want to add the My
- Right-click the section, and then click Paste.
- Open the pyPortalHeader section.
- Repeat steps 3 through 5
for the My Applications icon.
- Click Save.